Monday, 28 September 2009

My Own Ideas

What i will include:-
I am going to put together a magazine for a girls secondary school years 7-13. I am going to use an upcoming event to display my magazine. This will be the school ball at the end of october. I am going to use an image of a very made-up girl in a dress and tiara. This will include bold colours and a dim background so it stands out fully. I am using this image because this will attract the readers from the school and the way the image looks nice as the girlw ill be dressed up, will make the readers think how they want to look that good. Tips on hair and make-up will also be posted on the front cover as for a whole girls school, this seems appropriate and worth reading. I plan to make this magazine professional but fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment